A story that's possibly about turning into a printer
You find a mysterious coloring book full of QR codes. You color in the first QR code and begin to feel strange....You open the QR code on your phone and set forth on an adventure!!!
A choose-your-own-adventure-style zine that spans paper, pen and screen.
Discover 5 different endings!
Wait, what exactly is this?
This is an interactive story that starts in the zine. A few pages in, you'll be prompted to color in a QR code. If you color in the code as directed, it will become a functional QR code that you can scan with your phone! That QR code then leads to the next section of the story that is played on your phone. The phone story will eventually lead you back to the physical zine.. and you'll continue weaving back and forth until you reach one of the 5 endings.
See the first few pages below to get a better sense!
To play, you'll need:
- A pen
- A phone that can read QR codes
- This zine!
No printers necessary.... besides yourself, of course 🤫
- 27 pages printed in black & white
- Quarter-size zine format (4.25" x 5.5") staple-bound
- Choose from 3 cover colors: pink, white, or yellow (the contents are identical regardless of cover color)
- 5 different endings!
- This story is appropriate for all ages 💞
Here are the first few pages of RPRPG:
- To minimize shipping costs, Receipt Printer RPG will be shipped via USPS and will not offer tracking.
- I am still figuring out to what extent I will be able to support international shipping for my zines. Therefore, orders are currently limited to US & Canada. Thank you for understanding 💖